We have an exciting opportunity available for a Digital Product Executive to support with the improvement of communication that we send out to our customers.
As the Digital Product Executive, you will be managing the backlog of changes for our transactional communications and covering important moments such as renewal, account management and claims. You will assist the Product Owner to ensure that all communication that we send out is correct, accurate and easy to understand.
We’re flexible on location, this can be based fully remote at home or in any of our offices in Bexhill, Leicester or London – Cannon Street.
About the role:
- Assist the digital product owner in taking transactional communications changes from concept, through development to post live testing, including the sizing of the opportunity and engaging stakeholders buy-in
- Develop and maintain open lines of communication with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are gathered effectively, planned in good time and fully understood. Ensure all requirements are documented.
- Interpret requirements and briefs, and work with stakeholders, copywriters and internal dev teams to build effective customer focussed communications.
- Create and write acceptance criteria for all user stories, at times lead in elaboration and gain sign off of user stories/technical specifications ready for development
- Support the development team in understanding and developing communications which meet business requirements
- Champion the customer to help solve problems, make policy documents and communications accurate and easy to deliver the best experience possible.
- Leverage data to monitor communications and ensure changes have landed successfully. Report on key metrics to drive Hastings Direct forward and meet business goals.
- Review, update and sign-off test scripts where necessary for both in-track and regression testing, ensuring full coverage of user stories
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver changes effectively
- High attention to detail, both from a numerical and literacy perspective
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive salary which we will share upon shortlisting
- Bonus earning potential of up to 5%
- Excellent pension offering – 10% matched
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell up to 5 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, opt in dental and healthcare cash plans and more!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An excellent wellbeing programme offering you access to multiple partners such as Nudge (financial wellbeing support) and our colleague assistance programme, plus so much more!
- Smart Reward – access to various High-street discounts
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.