We are expanding our start-up Personal Loans team as we look to rapidly grow our business, having launched a competitive product on market-leading systems which offers customers guaranteed eligibility and real rates through Price Comparison Websites (PCWs).
We’re looking for a talented Pricing Analyst, who’ll support our ambition to win through relentless price testing and optimisation, rigorous analysis, and implementing new pricing approaches.
In particular, we have high ambitions to quickly improve the sophistication of our pricing mechanisms to optimise our margins in the face of changing market conditions, competitor activity and risk footprint.
We’re flexible on location, this can be based at home or either of our offices in Bexhill or London Cannon Street.
How you will make a difference:
- Analyse loan application, pricing, take-up, and in-life behavioural data to suggest actions to optimise our loans pricing. This includes introducing new price factors based on analysis of potential commercial upside
- Implement new price optimisations and price tests, and analyse results
- Implement and optimise a lifetime pricing model based on the expected behaviour and cost profile associated with each loan applicant
- Coordinate and support pre- and post-live testing on pricing, website, comms and journey upgrades to ensure integrity of our journey and avoid negative customer and commercial outcomes
- Engage closely across the Loans team to assess and support the commercial impact of initiatives being undertaken in other areas (e.g. credit risk, underwriting and collections)
What we’re looking for
- You will be highly numerical, comfortable with manipulating and understanding data
- Hold great attention to detail
- With an eagerness to learn new skills and concepts
- Enjoy working collaboratively and a natural team player
- Strong communicator internally and with our partners
- Hold a relentless customer focus with a rigorous approach to testing
- Intermediate coding skills, including:
- Data manipulation (Excel / VBA)
- Database querying (SQL or similar)
- Data analytics (R / SAS / Python or similar)
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.