TravelSupermarket is the travel site which offers people in the UK all the comparison tools they need when they’re planning their holiday and want to find the very best one for their family. The website compares flights, car hire, hotels, cruise, package holidays and dynamic packaging by searching hundreds of travel websites. The information supplied is unbiased and is designed to save the customer time and money.
This role gives a performance marketing enthusiast the opportunity to work across two high profile channels.
We have the ambition to grow our SEM offering into newer channels and this will be achieved with your help.
Reporting into the Senior Performance media Strategist, you will assist them in running and optimising our paid media channels across our site and optimizing for revenue and profit as your main KPI’s.
- Managing the company’s pay per click campaigns.
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns and establish strong buying keywords
- Monitoring competitors PPC campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the Senior Performance media Strategist
- Maximising return on investment for allocated channels
- A/B testing to establish the best click through and conversion rates
- Allocating budget for remarketing and analysing ROI.
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to the wider team.
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Optimizing existing campaigns and maximising return on investment.
- Responsible for SEM campaign maintenance and expansion across major search engines. This includes account audits, keyword optimisation and mining, ad copy creation, device optimistation and audience bidding
- Manage KPIs to consistently hit monthly targets
- A key member in providing data insights and analysis to improve account efficiencies and drive ROI
- Utilise TravelSupermarket’s technology stack to deliver customer centric results
- Work closely with all business teams to drive efficiency and performance through cross department optimisation e.g. Commercial, Finance
- Keeping up-to-date with industry knowledge by attending relevant training as part of your ongoing learning and development
Match Analytical Skills
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
PPC Bid Management
- Address One Dean Street, London