Our vision is to become the best and biggest digital insurer. As we continue to grow through the power of data and digital trends were looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to support the delivery of our PPC, Affiliates and Programmatic campaigns.
This varied role requires a paid performance marketing skillset with a keen eye for analysis and an understanding of working in a regulated industry
A real opportunity for someone with strong digital acquisition skills to make a tangible difference for our customers, collaborating with some of the best agencies and sharpest minds in the industry to drive targeted campaigns evolving our digital footprint.
Reporting directly into the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will work closely to define and ultimately drive the roadmap across PPC, affiliates and programmatic.
Based either remotely or in our London, Bexhill or Leicester offices with flexible working available.
How you will make a difference:
- Working with our agencies to create new and innovative ideas to support sales targets
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to support on initiatives
- You will work with the development team to deliver changes to our website to improve customer experience and conversion
- Managing digital marketing approval workflows and processes
- Weekly and monthly reporting to support company trading
- Supporting efforts to improve effectiveness (conversion) and efficiencies (cost) by optimising the direct customer journey
What we’re looking for:
You will have strong awareness of the digital arena including digital marketing and profitable marketing campaigns with an excellent understanding of PPC, Affiliates and Programmatic display.
You will have a hands-on experience using AB testing platforms, and extensive knowledge of web analytics, preferably Google Analytics with a sound knowledge of paid social media marketing. A strong understanding of channel roles within the wider marketing mix.
We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders on our journey, so excellent communication skills are important.
Benefits for you
- Real opportunity to make a difference, with the opportunity to develop
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.