MoneySuperMarket is the UK’s leading price comparison website. We provide proactive and personalised services to help people manage, save and grow their money, by enabling them to compare and switch on over 40 products across Insurance, Money and Home Services, as well as monitor their credit score and manage their bills.
MoneySuperMarket is part of the Moneysupermarket Group, an established member of the FTSE 250 index, with 13 million active users. In 2018, we helped millions of families save an estimated £2.1bn on their household bills including insurance, energy, credit cards and loans, travel, and TV and broadband.
Why Join the People and Workplace team?
The People and Workplace team are reinventing Moneysupermarket Group’s culture to be more inclusive, innovative and delivering at pace. This allows us all to thrive and fulfil our purpose of helping households save money.
The People & Organisation team is made up of our learning and development, people partnering, and people support teams. We drive the people strategy within the business making sure that it supports and delivers on the Group’s overall strategy. We work collaboratively across the wider team and the Group to deliver an effective employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
We are looking for someone to continue to join our non-traditional People team at Moneysupermarket Group – a place where everyone can be themselves, be brilliant together and belong.
Why Our Role?
Reporting to the Director of People & Organisation and supporting the wider team and business, you will play an important role in helping us embed People risk and regulation requirements across the Group.
You will partner closely with key business stakeholders and People and Workplace colleagues to support the communication and delivery of our risk and regulation action plans, processes and initiatives. You will also work closely with our People Support role in improving the employee experience through answering and analysing employee queries.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in continuing in their career in a field related to people risk and regulation and applying this to a regulated organisation that innovates and delivers at pace.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all Compliance, Risk and Internal Audit requirements and subsequent reporting relating to the People team
- Work with colleagues in Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance to analyse risk and audit actions and commit to continuous improvement actions as required
- Drive understanding and engagement with the team and wider business with all governance requirements.
- Enhance and maintain a governance framework for the People team to manage policy, process and guideline changes
- Develop and run a suitable monitoring and thematic review programme, bringing in external developments and best practice
- Monitor known and emerging risks, measure internal control effectiveness, and develop action items to remediate identified risk issues.
- Support People business continuity plan and company Business Continuity activities
- Provide advice on data management, security and governance across the People team. Govern security, access, IDD, GDPR and SMCR regulation
- Consult on the development of business requirements for new system implementations, enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Own process for right to work across the Group, including sponsorship
- Support the People Support role in answering and analysing employee queries
What do you need to excel in this role?
Here are the behaviours we value, believe in and expect of each other. They describe how we treat one another and expect to be treated:
- Create belonging
- Grow and develop
- Innovate to deliver
Essential skills and experience:
•Experience In program/project management stakeholder management and communications
•Knowledge of the financial services industry and understanding of the regulatory landscape
•Understanding of and experience in navigating HR and Finance systems, processes and controls
•Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications
•Ability to read and understand metrics, and analyse issues
•Able to build trusting relationships with stakeholders at various levels
•Highly organised and adapts quickly to changing demands
•Has attention to detail and excellent communication skills across all channel
Desirable skills and experience:
- Highly organised and adapts quickly to changing demands
- Excellent communication skills across all channels
- Address Money Supermarket, St David's Park, Ewloe