This role helps operations make better decisions, faster. It relentlessly challenges and improves existing colleague reporting across the colleague lifecycle, maintains production and works with our partners to develop our next generation of colleague reporting. It delivers critical colleague insights so that Hastings achieves its goals efficiently and effectively.
About the role
- Deliver strategic colleague insight – Provide proactive insight services to Customer Operations based on available insight capabilities, across the colleague lifecycle and important strategic projects.
- Embed colleague insight into colleague strategy – Elevate the role of insight by using colleague understanding to steer Customer Operations’ overall vision, goals and plans.
- Manages resources and stakeholders – Balance a proactive insight vision against the short and long-term needs of multiple stakeholders. Ensure departments and functions know exactly who to come to for support.
- Builds senior relationships – Regularly deliver insight recommendations to senior stakeholders, build strong relationships across Customer Operations, Human Resources and the Chief Data Officer functions. As the voice of objectivity in the room, relationships will need to be strong to withstand delivery of both good and bad news, whilst remaining trusted. Be a loud and proud advocate for the use of innovative insight, planning and colleague understanding in aiding decision-making and unlocking potential.
- Future-focused and identifying opportunities – Guarantee the evolving needs of Customer Operations are being fully understood and addressed. Work with the Operations Insight team, Human Resources and Chief Data Officer functions to translate the latest tools, techniques and applications into actionable recommendations for Customer Operations.
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies, processes and procedures.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Able to manage discrete research projects, end-to-end.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, databases, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (e.g. Excel, Microsoft BI stack, SQL).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at managing queries, report writing and presenting findings to senior stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for colleagues on colleague research, data, analytics and insights to build and maintain capability.
- Experience in market research, either client-side or agency.
- Experience of an operations or contract centre environment.
- Knowledge of the insurance or financial services sector.
- Colleague listening surveys
Benefits for you
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- £5k car allowance
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.