Onsite Clinical Lead / Clinical Psychologist
Salary: up to £65,000
Full time – 37.5 hours
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments, GP appointments and our growing provision of mental health services.
What you’ll be doing
There will be two distinct aspects to this role.
Firstly, you will be responsible for the clinical leadership of onsite mental health services within Bupa Health Clinics which includes existing onsites (i.e. in key client’s workplaces) and the development of new business opportunities. As the onsite mental health services continue to grow and evolve, you will be responsible for ensuring an appropriate clinical governance framework is in place and you will particularly support the delivery and development of:
- Adherence to best practice standards or guidelines, policies, audit and performance monitoring across mental health onsite services
- High standards of clinical governance and quality improvement
- Clinical safety, clinical incident and risk management
- Safeguarding, escalation and reporting
- Learning from clinical incidents, complaints and customer satisfaction surveys
- Regulatory and statutory compliance
- Professional development, clinical training, supervision and clinical appraisal for all practitioners
- Information governance, privacy and confidentiality
- Clinical input and sign off for tenders, marketing and promotional material
- Service development with other stakeholders
- Recruitment, onboarding and induction
Secondly, you will be accountable for delivering a clinical psychology practice within an existing onsite business. You will provide a high quality, effective and safe mental health and wellbeing service to employees and contribute to health promotion activities and initiatives for the client’s workforce. You will deliver comprehensive assessment and formulation that drives an evidence-based intervention for employees via face-to-face, telephone or Skype consultation.
Who we are looking for
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist with HCPC and general adult mental health specialism experience.
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- At least three years’ post qualification experience in full time clinical psychology practice /five years’ experience if part-time with minimum of two working days per week.
- Training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance. E.g. CBT with BABCP accreditation.
- Research and academic published work in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
- Up-to-date CPD.
- Experience of delivering mental health in a corporate environment.
- Experience of clinical management and/or leadership.
- Experience of managing own caseload, working towards individual targets and outcomes.
- Diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon.
- Ability to work at pace, to tight deadlines and to cope with frequent change.
- Proven experience of customer service and client liaison, finding the way forward and managing change.
- Strong problem-solving capability, able to respond rapidly and decisively.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, able to present to groups and deliver training workshops
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong professional and personal drive.
- Strong IT Skills including proficient on Microsoft Systems as well as electronic medical record systems.
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement, CPD webinars and clinical lectures
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year, increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Discounted gym membership
- Free health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Cycle2work scheme
- Paid career breaks
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you.
We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com