NOC Engineer Level 1
When you join our Engineering Team at Telent, you’ll be empowered to innovate and drive common solutions, working closely with technical experts who are proud of the impact their work makes. Come join a high-performing team doing complex and critical work. Help build and keep the nation’s critical infrastructure connected and protected 24/7.
Reporting into the NOC Deputy Manager, you will provide first line diagnostics and technical updates on incidents to customers and other members of the service desk team. The role will cover a 24/7 work pattern based on a 4on/4off shift rota.
What you’ll do:
- To provide alarm surveillance and progress incidents as per KPI/SLT’s
- Handle incoming calls & emails in line with project KPI’s and SLT’s
- Accurate assignment of tasks/activities to appropriate resolver groups for incident management
- To provide support to Telent Operations & Maintenance team and liaise with the technical support and provisioning teams
- Ability to prioritise network alarms and incidents in order to fulfil KPI commitments
- Work well within a NOC team and have the ability to work 24×7 shift pattern.
Who you are:
You will have previous experience within a similar role, supporting Enterprise and Service Providers within a Telecoms/Logistics/Network environment.
- Experience of delivering against KPIs/SLTs preferable
- ITIL Foundation
- Adaptable to varying workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels of seniority.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year .
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme..
Learn more about Telent: