Driving positive energy.
Are you passionate about customer service and delivering the ultimate customer experience? Do you drive change? Have you ever wanted to work in an environment where you’re trusted to make the decisions? If this sounds like you then we want to know!
We’re E.ON Next, the newest face of the E.ON group. We’re all about building sustainable futures and we’re doing that by making energy accessible to all. Our customers are our priority – we’ve done away with departments to make sure we’re there to answer their every question. We provide exceptional service and empower our Nexties to grow, at E.ON Next you drive your own development.
At E.ON Next we’re a hybrid company so we split our working week between home and our hubs in Leicester, Nottingham or Bolton. We call them hubs instead of offices – at E.ON Next we’re a family and our hubs are where we get together to catch up, collaborate and host our weekly socials! (the fridges are always stocked!).
Want to hear more?
As a Metering Specialist you’ll be part of our customer operations family and have the most important job – wowing our customers. You’ll own the customer experience end to end and consistently deliver exceptional service, taking full responsibility for your customer’s journey.
You’ll be empowered to look after all our customers, dealing with everything from billing to meter exchanges – making our customers happy in every interaction. You’ll engage with industry stakeholders and customers alike over the phone and via email. At E.ON Next no two days are the same and you’ll actively look to solve our customers problems by providing efficient and knowledgeable solutions.
In this role, you’ll be working complex crossed meter queries and looking for smart and creative solutions on how to solve them. We know that working end to end means you will deal with a variety of queries and sometimes these can be challenging so you’ll need to be able to empathise with customers and go above and beyond to make sure their problems are resolved with fantastic solutions.
You’ll be thinking on your feet and using your initiative to make your own decisions. We work fast-paced to meet our customer demand but don’t worry – we face challenges together and our teams support one another through every problem.
Here at E.ON Next we learn and grow together every day and we’ll expect you to come up with solutions to help us consistently improve. We invest in our Nexties because we know our people are the reason for our success.
Are we tempting you?
What we need from you….
- A drive & passion for crossed metering issues
- Experience in resolving multi-site complex challenges
- Ability to be creative, understanding that no one customer query is the same
- Resilience & a positive attitude
- A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Excited to solve complex problems
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- A committed team player
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence in making important decisions
- Drive to identify and implement change
- Commitment to provide an outstanding customer journey
What you’ll receive from us…
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays AND a guarantee of your birthday off
- Access to a variety of flexible benefits such as buying extra holidays, discounts on days out, meals and retail vouchers plus many more
- Work life balance – we work Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM to service our customers and make sure they have an unforgettable experience.
- Weekly socials where we get together as a family to wind down
- Trust – you’re responsible for your customer experiences and your own development
- No micromanagement – you and your team will decide how you manage your time
- Full time salary of £22,880 per annum
- Hybrid working – we work a few days a week at home and a few days a week in our nearest E.ON Next hub. Leicester (Rutland Centre), Bolton (Aspinall House) and Nottingham (Trinity House). The days in the office each week are not set and your choice and agreed with your team.