Marketing Data Administrator – 3 Month Contract
Reach Plc is hiring a Marketing Data Administrator to join our team on a 3 month fixed term contract. Working across our popular titles such as Mirror, Daily Express, Daily Star, OK Magazine, a host of regional titles as well as additional sites such as InYourArea and TeamDogs.co.uk – this role is for someone who loves working with data, is accurate, strong on detail and enjoys working under pressure.
A key role in the team, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of large amounts of data. This will include but not be limited to data upload work, organising and reporting on data flows, ensuring the highest quality control inspections, solving technical problems, and offering support to other employees.
Working in support of our challenging acquisition targets you will focus mainly on tracking, reporting, and ingesting data collected through paid social media campaigns, reader engagement projects, surveys and competitions into our email service provider.
You should be a confident communicator, comfortable in dealing with multiple stakeholders, whilst working at speed, accurately.
A champion of the customer and their rights you will thrive working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This is a home working role so can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Meticulously plan and execute the ingestion of data from a wide range of sources into our ESP Pure 360
- Track and report on data acquired, maintaining constant awareness of levels and quality of data flowing into these channels
- Establish, share and manage a process to ensure that no data is overlooked and that all activity is logged and reported on as appropriate
- Work closely with the Marketing team and key stakeholders to add upcoming projects into a workflow, add ingestion requirements into a process and to report on the results
- Show a clear understanding and championing of the principles and concepts of data protection and GDPR, taking responsibility to create and work with processes that support them
- Be a positive, proactive spokesperson for the Customer at all times
- Confident and experienced in data handling including advanced Microsoft excel skills: You should have the ability to create complex queries including advanced functions and formulas
- Experience of working with marketing campaigns, ideally within the publishing / media industry is an advantage
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly – including hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Creative, innovative, and excited by a challenge
- Proactive can-do attitude, flexible, willing to try new things and raise the bar
- Calm under pressure whilst managing multiple campaigns at pace
Key Success Criteria
- Customer registration growth overall (organic and paid) for your campaigns
- MoM and YoY conversion optimisation as well (top to middle funnel and middle to bottom – end to end from site hit to registration to revenue)
- Brand attribution & awareness
- Effective campaign budget management
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Share save scheme
- Inclusion Networks and Champions, giving all employees a voice
- Lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.