Passionate about sales but want something more exciting – without losing your current bonus pipeline? How about a guaranteed £2,000 bonus paid across your first two months, to help you get started while you build your client pipeline with us?
Do you want to work in a job that offers true hybrid working and flexibility? Your time will be a real mix of being out in the field, working from home, along with the important opportunity to catch up with your colleagues face to face.
About the role
As one of our Field Sales Key Account Directors, you will play a critical part in delivering a “best in class” solutions-based service to our clients across all digital advertising products and platforms. You will be responsible for. You will be winning, nurturing and growing some of our highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts within through a consultative and solutions focussed approach across your allocated area.
Using our amazing portfolio of digital advertising solutions, whether it be social media advertising, mobile adverts or web site advertising, the solutions that you will have at your fingertips will allow you to drive sales and enhance our clients’ ROI.
We’re on an amazing journey of growth and, as part of our business development family,
you’ll play a crucial role in securing our future success. We’re open to candidates from a
range of backgrounds and so experience in digital advertising isn’t a must-have.
- Prospecting self and business sourced leads, presenting our range of digital
advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients
- Utilising sales systems and product portfolios to build effective solutions that are right for our clients
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective account management, reporting and customer experience
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLA’s and standards
- Dedication to and passion for achieving sales and ROI results
- Someone who is infectious when presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders
- Experience in presenting to and converting high value revenue accounts
- Experience in delivering an amazing customer experience
- Effectiveness in forecasting revenues, based on customer and market knowledge
- A creative and commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities
- A passion for self-development
We’re offering the right candidate a basic salary of up to £39k OTE up to £57k (uncapped quarterly bonus scheme). Plus, as part of the Reach family you’ll have access to a brilliant range of benefits, including:
- Help saving for your retirement – you can join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Giving back day- an additional day’s leave each year to spend supporting a cause close to your heart
- Flexibility – you’ll be primarily remote-working, giving you more flexibility to balance home and life. We’ll support you with your home set-up, and you’ll be able to claim expenses for any trips to our office ‘hubs’ or client meetings
- Enhanced family leave- including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- Inclusion – as one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager, a range of learning & development programmes and access to our (very friendly) senior leadership team
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.