Internal Communications and Training Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
What is the purpose of the role?
The purpose of this role is to work with the Bupa Cromwell People team supporting both internal communications and learning and development activity across the hospital. This is a critical role in ensuring that all Cromwell employees have access and visibility to hospital information including our strategy, priorities and performance. In addition, this person will actively support mandatory learning within the hospital with a focus on enhancing compliance.
What does a typical day look like?
- Create clear, concise, impactful and creative copy for internal campaigns, our bi-weekly newsletter and intranet page.
- Design content for the hospital’s digital screens, and regularly keep these up to date.
- Work closely with our hospital Brand team to design and create leaflets and posters for communications campaigns.
- Update the hospital notice boards on a monthly basis, printing the content and displaying / sharing with the hospital Information Champions.
- Update the content of the Look First folders on a monthly basis – in both the central folder and ensuring that the Information Champions are updating their department folders.
- Support with the organisation, planning and delivery of annual reward and recognition campaigns.
- Printing and distributing of other internal communications messages where needed -including posters and newsletters.
- Contribute to the development and be responsible for managing our hospital planner and calendar.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience writing content with expert attention to detail, able to adapt style, approach and messaging for a range of audiences.
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Someone with a strong visual eye and preferably Canva or Adobe design experience or willingness to learn.
- Experience of different internal communication channels i.e. intranets, email, newsletters etc is desirable.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, responsibilities and requests.
Bupa celebrates you. Whether that’s through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where you’re from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
We’re a world-leading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental practices and hospitals. We offer complex medicine and surgery, have an Adult Intensive Care Unit, 5 Theatres with Robotic Surgeries and also have a Radiotherapy Partnership with GenesisCare onsite. At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further