Group Tax Compliance Manager
London – near Bank of England
Fixed Term Contract – 10 months
£65,000 base salary pro rata + benefits
Closing date: 12th September 2020
A bit about us…
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected insurance and healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you’ll be working in…
The Group Tax Compliance Manager is a critical role in Bupa’s Group Tax function. You will work with the Tax Reporting Manager to deliver Bupa’s consolidated reporting numbers. Group Tax has a high level of exposure – both at Board level and with external regulators. You will also support Bupa international tax teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Group consolidated tax reporting
- Managing UK corporate tax compliance
- Tax compliance / reporting for HMRC
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Prepare tax charge for half-year results & Group Treasury
- Business partner with Actuary and Regulatory Reporting
Who we’re looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- Tax compliance experience in ‘Big 4’ or global corporate group tax function
- IFRS / GAAP – strong technical knowledge essential
- Accounting Consolidation Software & Tax Reporting experience
- Strong communicator – able to liaise with senior stakeholders
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com