HR Business Partner
Our Business Support teams deliver the vital services to ensure the continued success of our business divisions. These services include HR, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and Commercial, Estates and Facilities, Core Technology, Corporate Security, IT, and Fleet. Every person in every team is contributing to the lasting impact our Team makes. Help keep the nation’s critical digital infrastructures connected and protected.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, you will work with the HR team to implement and support the HR related initiatives and change programs linked to the People Strategy and plan to drive continuous improvement to the business and ensure retention of key talent. You will coach and develop the line managers to competently deal with all related HR matters.
What you’ll do:
- Ensures successful and effective implementation of all the HR initiatives within the HR Plan/People Strategy, partnering with the Managers to deliver commercial performance.
- Leads/drives key change HR projects within BU to ensure continuous improvement and overall delivery of business strategy.
- Coaches Managers regarding Performance Management (including calibration) to ensure it is applied fairly and consistently across the business and we achieve a high performing culture.
- Supports the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement with the completion, analysis and communication of employee engagement surveys.
- Work with the Reward team to deliver annual activities including the annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Compile HR statistics reports on a periodic basis, analyzing for trends/themes which are leading to retention issues and developing action plans to address.
- Attendance at Managers Operational meetings to represent HR and to update on statistics, projects and organisation wide HR initiatives.
- Supports Bid work within the business regarding implementation of TUPE and Consultations.
Who you are:
This is an ideal role for an experienced HR Business Partner who is looking for a new challenge. This role requires strong commercial capability, project management skills and an ability to take accountability and drive things through to completion. An assertive, independent, and results-oriented individual with a strong drive to succeed who can remain positive, calm and resilient during times of change and pressure.
- Demonstrable experience in a HR role in a high growth, fast-paced company.
- Experience of TUPE and large-scale consultations
- Working in a Matrix/Ulrich HR Model
- Organisational change experience
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organisation, while gaining and maintaining credibility
- Influencing at all levels in a positive and constructive manner – ability to demonstrate/evidence this.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- Car allowance
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
Learn more about Telent: