Ensuring that our residents’ care home facilities and individual properties are maintained to the highest standards
General housekeeping and cleaning including sweeping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors as well as dusting and polishing furniture
Operating vacuum cleaners, floor polishers and carpet shampooers
Emptying bins regularly and transporting rubbish to disposal areas
Ensuring equipment is stored properly and that utility and storage rooms are clean
Washing, drying and ironing residents bedding and communal laundry
Ensuring the Housekeeping trolley is clean, tidy and well stocked
Reporting all safety hazards to management, ensuring Health and Safety standards and COSHH are adhered to at all times
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their ‘zest for life’.
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is accessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.