Richmond Witney, Coral Springs Way, Witney, OX28 5DG
About the role
We currently have an great opportunity for a motivated Housekeeper to join our retirement village based in Witney.
As a Housekeeper in this stunning development you will help to ensure that all areas are maintained to the highest of standards in line with the high expectations of our residents.
Working Hours and Salary
Monday to Friday, 9.00pm to 2.30pm
32 hours per week
£8.82 per hour
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have high standards to ensure the retirement village and residents’ apartments retain their premium status.
A proactive individual to be responsible for cleaning resident’s rooms, bathrooms and all public areas in the village to an exceptional standard, according to set schedules, and have experience of domestic or cleaning work
Able to operate vacuum cleaners, floor polishers and carpet shampooers safely
Able to sweep, scrub, wax and polish floors, clean carpets, upholstery, furniture and curtains, and wash woodwork, windows, door panels and sills
Report all safety hazards, ensure Health and Safety standards and COSSH are upheld at all times, empty bins regularly
Ability to interact with residents and visitors in a friendly, courteous and efficient manager and maintain excellent working relations with your colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
About Richmond Witney
Richmond Witney is a purpose-built retirement community in Oxfordshire. Apartments and suites are available to buy and the Village Care Home provides nursing and residential dementia care.
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.