Health Services Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
What is the purpose of the role?
Support the Centre Manager to deliver a range of Bupa Clinics UK services efficiently and in accordance with policy and procedure, whilst providing an outstanding experience for our customers.
What does a typical day look like?
- Proactively deal with and support the Centre Manager with issues which arise the centre, be that to do with the environment or the customer experience
- Act as a customer champion and work with the Centre Manager using customer satisfaction measures such as Net Promoter Score, complaints, incidents and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery and complete root cause analysis to enable proactive remedial actions
- Work with the Centre Manager in delivering local Marketing plans and ensure delivery of initiatives and actions
- Ensure compliance by your team with all policies, procedures and protocols issued by Bupa Health Clinics
- Ensure that clinical governance processes are in place as required by Bupa Clinical Governance policy.
- Ensure your team complies with internal and external standards and passes any internal and external inspections including Bupa Health Clinics First Line Audits, ISO compliance audits
- Comply with the Bupa Health Clinics quality management system in respect of control of document distribution
- Work closely with your clinical teams to ensure compliance with clinical governance requirements such as appraisals, incident reporting/investigating/managing, infection control and safeguarding policies.
- Understand the centre finances so you can support the Centre Manager to respond quickly to changes within the external environment which impact on the centre’s profitability
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced people manager including evidence of ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employees, internal colleagues and external customers.
- IT skills including proficient on Microsoft Office systems.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and understanding of drivers of customer service excellence.
- Experience in health and care and/or wellbeing industry
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret a wide range of data, assessing the relevant messages to the deliver to the customer, tailoring these based on individual requirements
- Strong empathy & communication skills – listen to the key messages, seek to understand the colleague’s and customers perspective
Bupa celebrates you. Whether that’s through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where you’re from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
We’re a world-leading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals. At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further.