Role: Head of Experience Management
Home Office: London, Swindon or Slough (Hybrid working)
We are currently looking for a Head of Experience Management (Customer, Learner, Apprentice and Internal customer experience). This comes with perfect timing as we are reviewing our end to end processes, digital learner and customer interfaces, Learning delivery models, Surveys and Learning evaluations processes and technology.
- Identifying and designing a Customer Journey maps and process flows that identify the user and customer experience from the point of purchase, to ongoing support and contact with QA.
- Design service solutions with our investment in new technology, that underpins great customer service being provided to learners.
- Optimise the learner journey, making tactical improvements on an ongoing basis and forming business cases where further investment is required.
- Working with internal stakeholders (such as IT, operations and project teams) to implement plans that get us from ‘as is’ to an agreed ‘to be’ operating model for our service elements.
- Translating bids into service components that fit together really well, productising and repeating elements that work really well.
- The role holder must have previous Business Analysis experience or clear ownership and design of end to end Processes
- Technical experience is highly beneficial. This role will manage complex technical and data-based elements to the role.
- Experience across IT and Business Improvement Projects with the ability to communicate confidently with technical colleagues.
- Working with Stakeholders at all levels to elucidate change and improvement requirements and communicate progress and issues
- Experience in operations/logistics management as this role will identify efficiencies and/or actions that which require translating in to cost/benefit/impact to the relevant functions
- Working on Projects to digitalise and automate existing customer processes
What we can give you:
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please contact Aidan Willis at QA.