What we’re looking for:
As the Head of Campaign selections you will head up our data and technology function within our Customer Marketing team. This collaborative team are responsible for all of our direct-to customer communications and marketing activity across Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, and Green Flag brands.
To deliver that you will need to deliver a robust marketing technology environment, secure and efficient database processes, accurate and compliant data targeting list selections, intelligent use of data to personalize our communications, and clear and accessible MI reporting.
- Responsible for delivering data solutions for a suite of communications that we deliver to customers throughout their customer journey.
- Comfortable with new business acquisition campaigns, existing customer communications, upsell, cross-sell, proactive retention, win back campaigns, research surveys, and promotional fulfilment data.
- You’ll will be technically proficient with standard data management and manipulation concepts (e.g. SQL, SAS).
- Hold some experience of campaign management tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Had exposure to channel-specific software (e.g. email service providers such as Oracle Responsys or IBM Silverpop, and SMS providers such as BT/EE Soprano).
- You won’t be on your own – you will be directing a team of 6 people helping to achieve all of this. Supporting and developing them along their journey.
- A confident leader, you will be not only stepping in but know when to step out!
- Experienced in handling 3rd party suppliers such as lead data providers, technology providers, and specialist marketing agencies.
- And finally, you’ll be systematic in how you approach things, you’ll think logically, be able to bring structure and order to work, and remain calm in a crisis!
- And whilst we are looking for that in you, you will be someone that loves to work with others that possess different working styles and natural strengths; so you’ll be someone that thrives in such a diverse working environment.
Who you’ll be working with:
Our DMA Award-winning Customer Marketing team, working on some of the UK’s best-known brands. Work in partnership with our Campaign Strategy, Campaign Execution, and Customer Analytics teams. Work regularly with our wider award-winning Marketing department; these include teams such as Brand Marketing, Propositions Development, Digital Marketing, and Customer Experience teams. You will know our data, business, and industry inside out, and you’ll find some amazing colleagues to help you every step of the way.
What we’ll give you:
Come join us and you’ll find yourself working on some of the UK’s best known and loved brands in the business. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your knowledge. Working with an award winning team who will support, encourage and make work fun!
Direct Line Group are an equal opportunity employer who value diversity. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We will always adapt so you have the best and most comfortable working environment. If during the recruitment process you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.
Closing Date: undisclosed