We have a number of exciting opportunities for Guidewire Solution Architects to join our expanding team.
Do you have the passion, experience, technical skills and leadership required to define, lead and support the delivery of great Guidewire solutions that positively impact our customer, colleagues and business goals?
We are investing heavily across our digital, data and core application platforms and are looking for people to join the Solution Architecture team to expand our overall capacity and capabilities.
You will be accountable for all solution architecture planning and build activities across the Change lifecycle for their assigned initiatives, ensuring that the solution architectures provide and deliver successful business outcomes to the agreed quality, time and budget constraints. You will lead on architecture planning activities using technology plans and roadmaps to guide, communicate and deliver our intended future state architectures over multiple planning horizons.
- Experience working within a senior Guideiwre IT change role across a range of digital, application and data solutions & architectures.
- Proven track record in leading the definition and successful implementation of solution architectures.
- Creating or communicating technology roadmaps and plans over short, medium and long term planning horizons.
- Proficient in working through complex technical challenges and determining solutions/options.
- Architecture related qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education / work experience
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Competitive basic salary plus £5000 car allowance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension (10% company matching)
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays, health care cash plan, dental plan and cycle to work
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.