Here at Reach we are looking for a Group Head, a senior team member within our Client Solutions team. You will play a lead role in helping drive digital revenue from within an increasing number of brands that have bought their digital media buying in-house.You will take a core responsibility of growing a number of client vertical patches across the digital in-housing landscape and will be responsible for maximising all revenues and fostering close relationships with senior stakeholders and key planners and traders with a client’s in-house digital team.
The role is exceptionally digital focused and enables you to work closely with some of the most interesting ad tech partners in the market to help find new ways for clients to keep pushing the boundaries when advertising with Reach.You will play a crucial role within a team that has continued to grow rapidly over the last 3 years, whilst working closely with and building effective client direct relationships within a number of the biggest brands in the UK and Worldwide.
So, who are we?
We are Reach plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading high-level planner/buyer relationships within in-house digital teams.
- Driving the demand for programmatic and digital direct business within in house trading desks and client direct using an analytical and data-led approach to find the best solution for our clients whilst driving the growth of PG and PMP business through innovation and creativity.
- Setting and Developing an expert working knowledge of the Reach plc portfolio and product, with the ability to confidently articulate our sales story to our customer base and especially our CVS journey, data capabilities, Plus products and Mantis.
- Working closely with Senior Management & Leadership Teams to ensure Advertiser deals within your portfolio are designed to generate maximum revenue.
- Maintaining, forecasting and reporting digital revenue and keeping all revenue reporting accurate and prospects up to date on a daily/weekly basis.
What you’ll get
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave – including maternity, paternity and adoption
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace