Part time (2 days a week)
As an experienced Doctor, you’ll be making a difference every day. At Bupa, feel less pressured in a flexible and dynamic role.
With a supportive network and a healthy work-life balance, expect autonomy and an environment where collaboration is celebrated.
What you’ll be doing
This is a great opportunity to join one of our Bupa Clinics. This role will consist of health assessments and occasional private GP appoinements. We have a network of dedicated Bupa Health Clinics across the UK, and you will be joining a community of over 200 GP’s delivering services and treatments to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What’s a typical day?
Essentially, being a Bupa GP means a rewarding role with more time to explore patient needs, more time to listen, and ultimately more job satisfaction. On top of what you would expect as a GP:
- We nurture a friendly and supportive environment along with giving opportunities to explore your own potential and develop your professional skills
- We have an innovative approach to healthcare – with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- You will be supported by a team of administrative and clinical support staff, and have great internal CPD opportunities
- You will find your time is protected to ensure you are as productive as possible and have the appropriate time needed with each patient
- We are committed to offering a work life balance
Who we’re looking for?
An experienced, confident GP with ideally 2 years recent experience working independently in a private or NHS surgery, although we would also consider applicants with less experience providing you have some NHS experience along with:
- A professional, but not robotic manner – your caring nature should extend across patients and colleagues
- Great time management and flexibility
- Demonstrating clinical excellence, and professionalism across the role
- Taking pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
Bupa celebrates you. Whether that’s through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where you’re from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
We’re a world-leading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals. At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further.