Goldbridge Care Home (Haywards Heath)
It’s the small things that can often make the biggest difference. At Bupa Care Homes, we know it’s our privilege to care for people – supporting them to live with dignity and independence. Right now, we’re looking for a caring and organised individual to join us as a Gardener at Goldbridge care home in Haywards Heath to help us be the positive difference to our resident’s lives.
- Ensuring the upkeep of the home’s gardens
- Maintaining lawns, flowerbeds, borders and hedges
- Weening and pruning our shrubs and small trees
- Advising the management team on potential gardening issues and helping to plan areas that require improvement
- Assisting the maintenance team with other ad hoc duties around the home
Friendly and approachable, you’ll have a passion for gardening and take pride in your work. You understand the importance of maintaining high standards in and around the home, ensuring our residents enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable environment. Nothing is too much trouble and you’re always happy to help the wider team. You’ll enjoy communicating with others and you’ll cherish the little moments with our residents, sharing your love of gardening with them.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.