At Moneysupermarket Group, we’re dedicated to helping every household make the most of their finances. Moneysupermarket Group consists of 4 brands, MoneySuperMarket, TravelSuperMarket, DecisionTech and MoneySavingExpert. We are an established member of the FTSE 250 index, with 13 million active users. In 2019, we helped millions of families save an estimated £2bn on their household bills including insurance, energy, credit cards and loans, travel, and TV and broadband.
MoneySuperMarket.com is the UK’s leading price comparison website. We provide proactive and personalised services to help people manage, save and grow their money, by enabling them to compare and switch on over 40 products across Insurance, Money and Home Services, as well as monitor their credit score and manage their bills. Our platform brings products from over 800 financial providers to more than 24 million unique monthly visitors to MoneySupermarket.com alone.
What is next for us?
We have an exciting and important set of new features and products to build in 2020 to make our customer journeys better. It’s all about personalisation and we are currently looking for talented, motivated and innovative frontend developers to join our teams, based in our new, fast–growing product and engineering hub in Manchester.
What you can expect from us?
- A collaborative work environment with agile teams.
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person.
- Opportunities to move across the business and experience different areas of our tech stack
- Create and influence a customer’s journey using modern technologies
- Access to tools and resources to do your job
What we’d like from you?
- Development with a modern JS framework
- An understanding of Accessibility for AA Compliance
- SASS / CSS3 development
- Understand the principles of how to build highly performant web pages / web apps on a HTTP/2 stack.
- Agile methodologies
- Real passion for continuous improvement and building a high performance engineering team
- Adobe Experience Manager or general experience of working in a component based manner within a CMS.
- Automated builds with continuous integration
- Exposure to VueJS
- Behaviour Driven Development
Who are we looking for?
We expect the right person to be well-experienced in software engineering and have good knowledge of what it means to work with large/distributed systems. Furthermore, we need someone who lives and breathes agile development, focused on delivery and wants to improve the way we work.
- Competitive salary + Bonuses
- Flexible working – Work your way!
- Share save schemes (SAYE)
- 27 days holidays + bank holidays (You’re even able to buy 5 more)
- We offer a whole range of flexible benefits where you can pick and choose what you want. Get in touch to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please be aware that, if you’re successful in securing this position, the offer will be subject to several colleague checks that may include: identity, right to work in the UK, credit, criminal record, references and, where relevant, professional qualifications
- Address No.1 Spinningfields, 1 Hardman St, Manchester