We’re currently looking for a Fraud Supplier and Commercial Manager to join our innovative and exciting Counter Fraud team. We’re looking for someone who has strong supplier management capability combined with excellent commercial awareness to drive and support the department.
We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can either be based at one of our friendly offices (Leicester or Bexhill-On-Sea) combined with partial working from home, or for the right candidate this opportunity can be fully home based.
Reporting into our Director of Anti-Fraud, you will oversee the supply chain that connects data, technology and operations teams to produce market leading fraud defences. By working closely with the claims fraud and application fraud teams, alongside suppliers, you will ensure our data and technology assets are optimised. By building strong supplier relationships, we are looking for you to deliver the strongest possible commercial outcomes – both in terms of contract performance and impact on indemnity spend.
What will you be doing?
- Having ownership of the commercial performance of the fraud specific supply chain – ensuring value is maximised
- Successfully deploying fraud strategies across the supply chain
- Supporting the change and analytics teams with continual testing of new technologies and data enhancements
- Developing MI across each supplier so that performance is clearly tracked and business case benefits realised
- Working closely with change and operational teams to ensure smooth transition from proof of concept to business as usual
We’re looking for people who have:
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable with the mechanics of claims spend management
- Strong supplier management capability, particular in a technology/data/claims environment
- A focus on results and who thrives in an agile environment
- Proven ability to deliver change effectively within a matrix organisation
- An innovative and driven approach – someone who is able to seek out opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good self-awareness and the ability to embrace opportunities to develop and learn
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable starting salary dependant on experience
Up to 10% bonus earning potential
27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Flexible working opportunities
The ability to stand out and make an impact
Pension match up to 10%
A dynamic and flexible environment
Private medical insurance
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.