Due to the exciting expansion of our team, we have another auditing role available! We are looking for a Claims Fraud Auditor to join our technical auditing team. The right person will have proven knowledge and experience of handling fraud motor claims along with a strong understanding of various claims journeys.
We are passionate about supporting a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can be based at our friendly Bexhill-On-Sea combined with partial working from home or, for the right candidate, be fully home based.
As a Claims Fraud Auditor, you will be developing and carrying out robust, risk-based audits with a specific focus on Fraud Claims in order to ensure leakage and other financial risk is being effectively managers, that regulatory and claims counter fraud best practices are being delivered and importantly, that our customers’ fair and reasonable expectations are met.
What will you be doing?
- Developing an understanding of internal claims processes, best practice, new initiatives and the impact of inefficient processes
- Delivering balanced feedback to leaderships teams and highlighting strengths/areas of improvement whilst providing solutions where appropriate
- Ensuring supplier usage is in accordance with expectations
- Identifying areas for indemnity savings and taking appropriate steps to deliver financial benefits
- Performing root cause analysis of captured data
- Effectively identifying, managing and reporting risk within your area and enhancing the risk management culture
- Reviewing work from yourself, coaching and colleagues to ensure audit objectives have been met
We’re looking for people who have:
- Proven knowledge and experience of handling Fraud Motor Claims with a strong knowledge across a number of other claims functions
- Operational experience (liability and indemnity)
- Strong data skills with the ability to interpret information and identify areas of risks and opportunity
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive mindset
- Previous experience in leadership, coaching and development desirable
- Experience in conflict and change management beneficial
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable base salary with a real opportunity to develop and progress
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
We are pleased to be certified as a carbon neutral organization and we have our own Inclusion Council, Well Being Committee and Employee Forum Representatives.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.