At Telent, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. To keep things moving, to connect people. It’s important work that we are passionate about. Learning fast, inspiring colleagues, and making the entire organisation run smoother and better. Join us and help keep the nations critical networks connected and protected 24/7.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, the FP&A Accountant will provide financial reporting, analysis and support for all financial aspects of an end-to-end business unit, working closely with the Finance Business Partners & the Transport Management Team.
What you’ll do:
- Production of accurate and timely financial information monthly – consolidation of three business verticals into one
- Working capital analysis, trend analysis, revenue and costs forecasts.
- Developing annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly latest views
- Profit to cash analysis and regular review of our working capital
- Monthly variance analysis commenting on orders, sales, margin, overheads and EBITDA.
- Preparing monthly cash flow and invoicing forecast
- Consolidating & reporting on each of the business verticals by working closely with the FBP’s & Group FP&A team
- Support the SFBP in preparing the monthly ops pack that is presented to the Exec.
- Assisting with improvement of the financial reporting process by working with our Power BI specialist.
Who you are:
You will ideally be part- qualified with relevant experience working within a financial planning role within a contracting/project accounting environment. You will have excellent inter-personal skills, be pro-active and can demonstrate strong influencing skills.
- Advanced Level Excel with exceptional modelling skills
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Oracle essential
- Experience with Power BI
- Minimum Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span sectors, roles, technologies, and customers giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent