As part of our ongoing Finance Transformation Programme we are looking for a Process Owner Support Analyst to support the programme through its delivery of business solutions that will maximise benefits to DLG in respect of our implementation of Oracle.
This will be a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract working in our Bromley office.
Who you’ll be working with:
As part of the Finance Transformation function you will be working and understanding the needs of Finance and the organisation. Whilst working closely with the Product Owners to help in the delivery of this project.
What you will be doing:
You will support the delivery of all relevant project documentation associated to Oracle Phase 3 work streams supporting our Product Owners and be required to assist in the production design of the test scripts and enabling process re-engineering or improvements.
Elicit requirements, using a combination of user interviews, business process analysis, use cases and scenarios, ensuring all partners (including Finance Product Owners) are involved.
We would like you to have had previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge:
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including: Excel, Word, Visio etc
- Strong analytical skills with a background in data analysis
- Oracle implementation experience (helpful)
- Experience of working in a financial background
- Experience with UAT Testing and designing test scripts
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, working in a fast-paced environment
- Business Process design using recognised tools
What we will give you:
As well as working for the top tier insurer in the market you will have a key part to play into improving the way our Finance department operates by working on a big high-profile Transformation project! Along with a competitive salary, amazing benefits and so much more! Our teams are always supporting their local communities and love getting involved in charity events and family days.
Monday-Friday 35 hours per week