Our vision is to become the best and biggest digital insurer. As we continue to grow through the power of data and digital trends were looking for a commercially minded Digital Product Manager to further enhance our position as a dynamic, digital first brand with mobile at its core.
Reporting directly into our Digital Product Lead on mobile. You will support them in delivering our app first strategy through designing, building and optimising a best in class mobile experience for Hastings Direct customers.
This is a real opportunity to make a tangible difference for our customers in a highly visible and growing area of the business.
Based either remotely or in our London or Bexhill offices with flexible working available.
How you will make a difference:
- Create a powerful vision for our mobile app, that surprises and delights our customers, both existing and new
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out mobile functionality that deliver the company’s digital first vision.
- Develop, maintain and execute the mobile app strategy with the Digital Product Lead: Mobile
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders across the business, to obtain and maintain buy in for the proposition
- Collaborate with customer experience design in the development of product features to drive adoption and maximise app engagement.
- Understand and utilise industry/mobile technology trends to guide product devevlopment and drive innovation
What we’re looking for:
Experience in the mobile apps space is an absolute must.
You will be at home in large scale digital transformation projects and day-to-day trading with strong experience in product management. You’ll have a desire to work in a fast paced, delivery focused and results driven environment.
You will have a passion for building world class and market leading mobile experiences. You will be a problem solver who cares deeply about user problems and delivering value. You’ll help to scope out new ideas and implement them, so you will be naturally curious, creative and a true collaborator.
You’ll have previous experience working in a structured product function and will have taken mobile products from inception and elaboration through to MVP and go-live. We are looking for a strong skills and understanding of agile development methodologies
We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders on our journey, so excellent communication skills is important.
Benefits for you
- Real opportunity to make a difference, with the opportunity to develop
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10% and default match of Colleague 5%, Employer 5%
- £5k car allowance
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.