Digital Engagement and Adoption Manager
Salford Quays, Bupa Place / Remote
12 Month FTC, Full Time
What is the purpose of the role?
The Digital Activation & Adoption Manager is accountable for the design and implementation of digital within our business and for our customers. This role will focus on what is required to digitise the end to end customer journey .
What does a typical week look like?
- Work across all business channel to develop a strong understanding of the end to end cross function customer journey to ensure that solutions are designed the make digital adoption easy for our customers
- Build a detailed view of the different decision trees that are triggered based on product / underwriting and customer scenarios
- Develop and create sustainable solutions that support the digital transformation.
- Develop a sound understanding of the digital strategic developments to translate into operational and business requirements
- Develop a suite of reporting with clear metrics and KPIs that support digital transformation
- Support and develop the knowledge and understanding of our digital capability and corresponding processes.
- To make and present business cases for further investments in digital capability and capacity with a view to reduce overall service costs to release funding to invest in digital as well as keep PMI affordable
- To ensure operational and business readiness plans are fully embedded in the design and roll-out of all digital services (web/mobile/chat) within our digital transformation agenda
- Work closely with each area to ensure business stability is maintained during the transition and that the changes and new capabilities are effectively embedded and established
- To liaise and co-ordinate effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions ensuring digital servicing is put firmly at the heart of our customer experience.
- To own the customer and commercial objectives and KPIs for digital services ensuring effective performance management, analysis and reporting.
- Identify changes in processes, procedures and practices that are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of digital and human assisted customer service technologies and channels
- Experience of leading digital transformation programmes
- Excellent track record of personally leading large operational change and business improvement, optimising resources (people, processes and technology) as required
- Possesses a deep understanding of digital take up and customer usage across servicing channels.
- Has a good understanding of the latest thinking across the external landscape in the role holders area of expertise.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with the ability to influence and manage stakeholders – the majority of the relationships will be with the Director level stakeholders
- A strategic thinker, the successful candidate must be capable of sound decision-making and able to consider wider business issues alongside considerable grasp of the detail.
- Acts ethically and honestly in all dealing with customers and colleagues building compliance, authenticity and trust.
Bupa celebrates you. Whether that’s through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where you’re from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
We’re a world-leading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals. At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further.