Digital Analytics Manager
As we continue to transform our business to become a truly digital first insurer, we’re building a new Digital Analytics team to investigate, define and validate our digital insights.
We’re looking for a curious, commercially minded and digitally focused leader to support us on the evolvement of our conversion rates and user behaviours insights.
Reporting directly into our Head of Analytics, you will support them and our wider Digital Marketing teams to shape and deliver our customer lifetime value strategy, optimising how we better understand our customers.
Based either remotely or in our London, Bexhill, or Leicester offices with flexible working available.
What we’re looking for:
This role is critical to our customer experience and success plans, you will have a track record of data visualisation and digital analytic tools such as Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
You will be highly numerate with clear curiosity for problem solving and deriving insights to be shared, whilst being able to think like customers.
Your experience includes building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a background collaborating with suppliers and vendors
and brand transformation.
How you will make a difference:
Helping us improve our conversion rates and user behaviour understanding through:
- Implementation of the best-in-class tag management and website optimisation
- Insight derived from data collection excellence
- Strategic guidance on digital data and the recommendations gleaned from it
Our analysis and investigations often include:
- Path-to-purchase analysis to understand optimisation points in the journey
- Customer segmentation and A/B or MVT testing analysis to aid our CRO programme
- Demand forecasting to help our commercial colleagues budget – we are a digitally led business with big growth ambitions
- Creating business cases – using the insights to develop core fundamental reasons for change
Benefits for you
- A real opportunity to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and customer focussed environment
- Highly competitive basic salary
- £5k car allowance
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days annual leave
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.