We are looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join our Data Platform Team, and help us on our journey to transform our data landscape through the use of cutting edge tools and technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across various Data environments and provide support to our Data Science, Performance Insights, Change and MI/Reporting teams.
You will support the delivery of high quality data solutions across Hastings’ data systems and platforms, including new or changed data sources, data flows, automated processes and database structures.
You will also be responsible for working across all aspects of the Data lifecycle and working closely with your fellow Data Platform Engineering team members, as well as Application Support and Change functions.
- 2-5 years practical experience working in a data or technology role either within a project or corporate environment.
- Practical experience of applying data analysis and data modelling techniques (or appropriate IT academic equivalent e.g. Computer Science Degree)
- Familiarity or knowledge across the following areas (or comparable equivalents):
Benefits for you
This a real opportunity to make the role your own, whilst making a difference in a fast-paced, flexible and delivery focussed environment.
Some of the great benefits we will give you;
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- Pension matched up to 10%
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Hastings Direct product
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.