Customer Service Specialist
Swindon / Hybrid working
QA currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist to join a well established team in the Swindon office. The overall focus of the role is to provide high quality, dedicated, administration and customer service to internal and external stakeholders whilst, providing an excellent experience at all times
– Work with colleagues to drive quality and operational excellence in line with business strategy and plans.
– Build and maintain internal QA relationships
– Build and maintain business relationships with external customers by providing prompt and accurate service
– Escalate matters where appropriate but aim to develop sufficient commercial awareness in order to work independently
– Ability to make decisions and be accountable for the decisions made.
– Accurately capture, record and provide relevant details
– Manage incoming emails, as well as manage the associated QA mailbox.
– Demonstrate efficient and effective telephony management
– Support with adh-oc administration requirements including data cleanse; file creation; archiving; etc
– Experience in an administration and customer service role
– Experience of working in a fast paced customer facing role
– Experience of working in a predominantly unsupervised environment, where the individual can confidently take ownership of activity
– A motivated individual, able to work at a fast pace in a dynamic environment
– Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook/email
– Results Driven, Customer Focus, Attention to Detail, Resilience
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.