Salary: Starting £22,800 with the opportunity to earn up to £25,200.
What does the job entail?
- Taking a variety of inbound calls, including changes to existing policies, providing quotes and retaining customers who are looking to compare our offerings against other insurers
- Delivering outstanding customer service to increase our customer loyalty
- Offering customers our great range of products and services
- Your days will be filled with helping our amazing customers who turn to you for your expert knowledge
- Experience in delivering top quality customer service experience
- Self- motivated individuals that take pride in what they do and who can demonstrate politeness and problem-solving skills
- Ability to overcome customer objections and drive a positive resolution through excellent communication skills
- Computer skills: you will take inbound calls whilst navigating our in-house software
- Full training with industry experts and friendly coaches guiding you throughout your career with Hastings. We also use a buddying system once training is complete, so there will always be someone to guide you
- A fantastic open plan modern office
- We promote a relaxed, friendly & diverse working environment
- Career stepping stones, we love investing and progressing our people by helping them hit their career goals and gain professional qualifications
- ‘Harrys’ – a great onsite restaurant, with a wide range of choice from breakfast time to dinner time & an on-site Costa coffee
- Refer a friend scheme – earn £500 for every friend you refer
- Annual bonus up to 5% bonus
- Pension match (1:1) up to 10%
- Life insurance (4 x base salary)
- We will provide you will all the tech that you need! Including a brand-new Microsoft Surface laptop
- Discounted Hasting Direct products
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays equivalent (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Cycle to work scheme, as well as discounted rail and bus travel routes
- Discounts & cashback with well-known retailers
- Click apply now to fill out our short application form, most of which you can auto-fill using your CV
- You will then receive a weblink via e-mail to our online assessment (normally received within six minutes) where you’ll experience a realistic job preview that will show you exactly what it’s like to be a part of #lifeatHD. In addition, through a number of tests, we’ll assess to what extent your preferences, personality, and skills are a good fit for our contact centre
- The whole application process is smart phone enabled, just make sure you are in a quiet place somewhere you can concentrate.
If you believe you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete the online assessment and/or interview process due to disabilities or health conditions, please do contact the recruitment team at prior to completing your application.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.