If you’re looking for a progressive career and thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated, target driven environment, then look no further!
We have exciting opportunities to join our Leicester office. We’re looking for Customer Representatives to join us on a part-time basis in our Customer Service and Retention team.
At present we are supporting our colleagues to work from home, in line with government guidance. If this is not possible due to connectivity issues, you will be required to work from the office.
If you are successful in securing a position with us, you will be required to complete part of your training virtually and part at our site in Leicester.
In our Retention team:
Are you a great communicator? Do you like working to set targets and achieving goals? Do you consider yourself a team player? If so, we would love to have you join our Retention team. As a Retention Customer Representative, you will be working in our inbound call centre and talking to customers. You’ll be dealing with inbound calls each day so, you will be resilient, driven and enjoy helping customers. The calls you receive will be varied; giving new business quotes, taking payments, and saving customers at the point of renewal.
Our retention teams are absolutely vital to the success of our business. You will work as part of a great team, that is responsible for dealing with a portfolio of customer’s worth up to £200,000 and help contribute to a renewals department that is worth £171 million of income to the business.
If you’re successful, we’d expect you to treat our customers and colleagues in the way you’d like to be treated. We want to be the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK and expect and encourage all colleagues to play their part in achieving this. You’ll discover a vibrant atmosphere, where friendly, supportive colleagues are always ready to help each other.
You will work 25 hours a week across the following shift pattern in the Retention team;
Monday & Tuesday: 12:00pm – 18:00pm, Friday: 12:00pm – 17:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 13:00pm (25 hours per week)
In our Customer Service team:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will join our inbound call centre team, talking with our customers for the majority of your shift. You could be addressing customer queries submitted via telephone, email, live chat or instant messages. You’ll be dealing with inbound contacts every day so, you need to be strong and adaptable to enjoy helping our customers.
The calls you receive will be varied; they could include making adjustments to existing policies, giving quotes, taking payments, supporting customers in financial difficulty, handling complaints, and saving customers that are looking to cancel their policy with us. To fit in with the team it would be great if you are energetic, enthusiastic and have a desire to help our customers with first time success.
There are two different shift patterns available in our Customer Service team, see below for details. We will discuss which pattern works best for you during your telephone interview.
Monday & Tuesday: 12:00pm – 18:00pm, Friday: 12:00pm – 17:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 13:00pm (25 hours per week).
Monday to Friday: 10:00am – 15:00pm (25 hours per week).
For both the Customer Service team and Retention team, you will be required to attend full time training and academy for a period of 8 weeks before the part time hours commence.
Full time training and academy hours are as follows;
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am 17:30pm and Friday: 9:00 am – 17:00
What we’re looking for:
- Pride and experience in delivering top quality customer experiences face to face or by phone
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Strong communication skills; people who can express themselves both written and verbally
- Self-motivated individuals that take pride in what they do who can demonstrate politeness and problem solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Computer skills; you’ll take inbound calls whilst navigating our in-house software
What we have to offer you:
- Starting salary of £18,525 (pro-rata) with potential to earn up to £21290 (pro-rata) as you progress (from March 1st 2021)
- We are reviewing our longer term approach to home working with the aim of introducing flexibility between home and office working
- Structured career path with the opportunity to develop
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holiday equivalent (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Pension 1:1 match up to maximum 10%
- Well-being programme
- Individual and team rewards
- Potential to gain an insurance professional qualification via the Senior Financial Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Programme during 2021
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.