We’re looking for a customer focussed and commercially minded CRM Manager to look after customers in-life to support our growth and transformation.
You’ll be joining in an exciting time of growth, You’ll be working closely with fellow Customer Engagement Managers, our CRM Database Manager and SmartComms Developer & testers to deliver new communications and campaigns
This is a great opportunity for a CRM Manager to carve out the in-life communications space and build a strong multi-channel proposition from the ground up. With new platforms/tech coming in the pipeline, you’ll have the ability and exposure to really make a difference in how we communicate and engage with our customers.
What You’ll be doing:
- Manage the in-life portion of the customer lifecycle, across all products to drive metrics such as app usage, in life cancellation, digital MTAs and customer engagement. Develop a coherent strategy for these areas to meet our business goals.
- Build new customer journeys, combining learnings to date and new ideas to deliver on KPIs
- Optimise existing customer communications to increase conversion rates and improve customer experience
- Brief copywriters, agencies and internal dev teams to build effective, customer focussed campaigns and communications.
- Use a test and learn methodology across all communications to learn more about our customers and become incrementally more effective.
- Champion the customer to help solve problems, make things easy to understand and deliver the best experience possible.
- Leverage data and implement new data models to send the right messages to customers at the right time.
- Diversify the channel mix to get messages out to customers in the most effective way possible.
- Commercially minded and customer focussed
- Experience of building customer journeys from scratch
- Track record of implementing campaigns that drive commercial uplift
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working in a regulated industry is a bonus
Benefits for you
- Real opportunity to make a difference and shape something special
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.