Job title: Credit Manager
This is brand new role where you will have the opportunity to be responsible for an existing high performing team of 6. This is a dynamic, fast paced role and would be suitable for someone who has management experience within a B2C credit control function.
- To be exclusively responsible for the international customer sales ledger for the QAHE business. Circa £60m pa.
- Act as an escalation point for service delivery excellence and set high standards across the team
- Supervise the billing function for responsible sales ledgers.
- Demonstrate key stakeholder relationship management excellence for the maintenance and enhancement of business partner relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate senior collaboration and problem- solving skills to embed expected high standards within a financial services capacity.
- Understanding of working capital priorities for a business experiencing growth and how to support the wider Finance Function within a business.
- Excellent service delivery experience, demonstrating clear and acceptable outcomes to customers and resolving issues to ensure positive, productive working relationships in the future.
- Excellent communicator to effectively manage line reports and negotiate and influence outside of department
What we can give you:
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please contact Aidan Willis at QA.