Role: Credit Control Supervisor
Location: London (hybrid working)
Who are we?
Working in partnership with universities, colleges and education specialists in the UK, we recruit, market and deliver a range of programmes from foundation level, to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. All designed to support our students’ future career aspirations.
This role sits within our income team who work on a hybrid working basis within our London office. It is a junior management position with a supervisory capacity for three-four line reports.
- To assist with the revenue creation and collection function for QA Higher Education customers.
- Managing four individual sales ledgers
- Reporting Figures and providing key analytics to senior management.
- Responding to external and internal communications via phone and email.
- Assisting with high volume of face to face interactions with customers.
- Prioritising collection of revenue, issuing instalment plans / chasing for Student Finance Approvals and minimising risk to maximise cash flow for the business.
- Understanding of Finance Function within a business.
- Good credit control experience.
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ideally experience working with Student Finance
- Ability to coach/mentor junior member of staff
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail.
- Flexible approach
Whilst there are some process driven tasks, the role also encompasses a lot of initiative, analysis and decision making. We’re looking for people who have a proven track record in juggling many requirements and who can make informed decisions.
And what can we offer you?
- Competitive salary with a whole host of excellent benefits!
- 3 full training days from a wide range of courses
- Continuous performance development
- 2 days off for charity work
- Work for a company that promotes Wellbeing (Mindfulness classes, fitness classes, wellbeing campaigns throughout the year with QA’s approved listeners)
- Work with some of the biggest brands there are!
- Hybrid working
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place
At QA, we’re 100% committed to breaking down barriers, eliminating discrimination and ensuring equal opportunities so that diversity can flourish here. As a market leader in digital education, it’s our duty to drive diversity & inclusion not only for ourselves, but also the wider industry, the clients we serve and the communities in which we work.
If you are interested please apply below and if you wanted additional information contact Aidan Willis at QA.