Copy & Content Manager
It’s a really exciting time for us, we’re looking for a customer focussed and commercially minded Copy & Content Manager to support us on our transformation to become a truly digital first insurer.
Getting our customer communications right is critical to our customers experience and journey with us, when they need us most.
Reporting directly into our Head of Brand & Marketing, you will work closely with the Digital and Marketing team in shaping how our communications land with our customers, creating a vision to deliver the best customer engagement and brand perception.
Managing a team of copywriters collaborating with the wider business, to develop our content marketing strategy.
We’re flexible on location, you can be based at our London office in Cannon Street or our Bexhill Group Head office down by the sea – either way flexible home working is an option.
How you will make a difference;
- Building out our tone of voice guidelines, bringing clarity around it’s application across different media and different types of messaging and ensure it always represents our brand
- Ensuring our technical and regulatory copy is always easy to understand and engaging.
- Writing copy for multiple different formats and for a range of purposes, from policy documents to marketing communications
- Challenging the status quo on tone of voice, spotting opportunities to improve our existing copy
- Develop and manage our content marketing strategy to better support customers through all of their interactions with us
Skills and experience
You’ll be an experienced copy writer with an eye for technical detail, or come from a sub editing background. We would like you to be experienced in writing for commercial purposes, such as acquisition, renewal and cross-sell messaging.
You’ll have a keen eye for accuracy and consistency in all that you do, with familiarity on briefing and copy delivery methods, including technical specification documents.
You’ll be an advocate for the power of words to make or break a great customer experience and you’ll be a strong stakeholder manager to ensure copy gets the time and respect it deserves.
You will have a proven track record in managing content strategy, to deliver customer and commercial goals.
Benefits for you
- Real opportunity to make a difference and shape something special
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- £5k car allowance
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.