Our Business Support teams deliver the vital services to ensure the continued success of our business divisions. These services include HR, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and Commercial, Estates and Facilities, Core Technology, Corporate Security, IT, and Fleet. Every person in every team is contributing to the lasting impact our Team makes. Help keep the nation’s critical digital infrastructures connected and protected.
Reporting into the Contract Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing Administrative Support, fault coordination, engineer tasking and day to day administration support across installation projects and Term maintenance contracts. This role is based in our Aylesford office full time.
What you’ll do:
- Issuing faults to the field-based Engineers.
- Monitor faults and trends
- Liaise with Engineers to issue faults and receive repair details
- Liaise with Third Party companies to arrange works
- Liaise with Customers and Engineers on a daily basis.
Who you are:
You will have previous experience within a similar role and ideally be familiar with Highways Agency / Traffic / Transport OR Local Authority – although, training will be provided.
- Will be able to demonstrate a highly professional manner when dealing with clients/customers/Engineers
- Previous experience of scheduling work
- Experience of General Office processes & procedures
- IT skills around Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel are essential.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent: