At Telent, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. To keep things moving, to connect people. It’s important work we do. Learning together, inspiring colleagues, and making the entire organisation better. Join us and help keep the nations critical networks connected and protected 24/7.
We are looking for a Contract Controller to join our Asset Management team. The Contract Controller will be responsible for assisting the Contract Manager in managing the delivery of Rail contracts. This is a hybrid working role, with occasional visits to our Chorley.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Contract Manager in delivery of services to meet contract requirements.
- Support the Contract Manager and delivery teams in the monitoring and management of incident and problem records to achieve contracted KPIs/SLAs.
- Support the management of contract finances and control of contract sales and costs to budget.
- Support sub-contract management & procurement activities.
- Assist the Contract Manager in the Contract Review process.
- Support the Contract Manager to identify, develop, secure and deliver contract variations.
- Preparation of internal and customer reports.
- Support internal and external meetings and document control.
Who you are:
You will have previously worked within a similar role managing delivery, performance, and costs of maintenance contracts. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and be used to building and maintaining solid relationships with customers and clients, working with them to meet strict SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Excellent analytical approach to problem solving
- Good experience and awareness of financial and commercial processes; able to understand commercial and financial information.
- High level of computer literacy: practical use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span sectors, roles, technologies, and customers giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent:
Brilliance brought together.
We are guided by our values and behaviours:
- Be Inclusive
- Take Responsibility
- Be Customer-focussed.