London / hybrid working
QA has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Specialist to join the business at a key stage of it’s growth. The overall purpose of the role is to monitor and support the attendance and engagement with ‘Student’ permission route students studying at all campuses in line with attendance policies and UKVI regulations.
– Monitoring and compliance recording of attendance
– Setting up attendance meetings with students
– Supporting the enrolment of students, with particular focus on ‘Student’ permission route
students at the London campus
– Assist and develop policies and procedures to ensure that the service follows legal and good
practice guidance in all aspects of welfare support and advice, and ensure current policies
are kept up-to-date.
– Supporting delivering of services which includes some work on evenings and Saturdays.
– liaising with Faculty in monitoring causes behind drop-out rates and informing and implementing strategies to promote retention and achievement.
– Excellent communication and networking skills that establish trust and credibility with students
and staff at all levels
– Well organised and methodical
– Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to work on own initiative
– Experience in advice and information giving
– Proven track record in delivering ‘Student’ permission route Compliance services
– Knowledge of Immigration rules
– Knowledge of Child Protection, Adult at Risk and Prevent legislation.
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.