At Telent, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. To keep things moving, to connect people. It’s important work that we are passionate about. Learning fast, inspiring colleagues, and making the entire organisation run smoother and better. Join us and help keep the nations critical networks connected and protected 24/7.
Reporting to and tasked by the Administration Manager, you will work as part of the Regional Commercial Team. You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of commercial activities, including the administration of key contract duties and the first point of contact for queries.
What you’ll do:
- Producing accurate data
- Ensuring payment applications are made on time
- Chasing outstanding invoices and resolving issues causing delays to payments
- Providing the cost of work done to the customers commercial team
- Assisting the commercial manager with managing the project portfolio.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience with strong Microsoft office skills and an ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Good working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Ability to manage workload
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The Additional benefits with the role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies.
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent: