Richmond Willaston, 261 Crewe Road, Willaston, Nantwich, CW5 6GX
£43,000 plus benefits
As the Clinical Lead at a Richmond Village, you’re trusted with people’s lives and a responsibility like this can’t be trusted with just anyone. That’s why it’s important that our teams have outstanding leaders – inspirational managers that will empower and drive our nursing team to deliver the highest standard of clinical care.
We’re looking for a Clinical Lead to join our brand-new village, Richmond Willaston. The village is inspired by the Dutch model of dementia care and consists of 6 households, each with 6 residents for those with early onset dementia as well as an onsite care home for those living with more advanced stages of dementia. You’ll work in our onsite care home, providing clinical leadership and support to the care home staff, ensuring the highest standard of care is delivered.
About the role
Reporting to the Home Manager, our Clinical lead will guide and support our nursing team to continuously improve the quality of care for the residents – ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework. You’ll write and review care plans, assessing residents’ individual physical, mental and social needs. Mentoring and motivating a team of nurses, you’ll always champion residents’ safety and dignity driving continuous improvement. As Clinical Lead you’ll be required to maintain and promote relationships with GPs and medical contacts in the community and local professional bodies.
Who we’re looking for
You currently work as a manager or senior nurse in a care home setting or the NHS working with people living with dementia and hold a valid NMC pin number. With experience managing a team of nurses, you understand the benefits that the right clinical care can bring to people’s lives and previous experience in elderly care would be advantageous. Approachable and open, you’re a natural leader who’s ready to share their clinical experience, leading and mentoring a team of nurses. Enthusiastic and compassionate with a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Bupa Nurse Fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to ¬£10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
*All offers are subject to a DBS check
Who we are
Richmond Willaston is a specialist dementia village in South Cheshire, this new concept will help to transform the way people are supported to live with dementia. The household model will create a supportive environment for those with early onset dementia, providing a positive and proactive lifestyle – surrounded by a beautiful woodland walk, a children’s play area for visiting children, a sensory outdoor garden as well as a café bar and spa. In addition, the onsite care home will support more advanced stages of dementia.
Please apply directly
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.