Location: Bexhill or Leicester
We are looking for a Claims Trainers to join out growing L&D team. You will work with the wider Claims Operations team, business leaders, colleagues, and business trainers to ensure the effective delivery and evaluation of training and development that builds good business and customer outcomes.
Day to Day:
- Deliver enjoyable learning experiences, focusing on effective transfer of learning back into the workplace; from readiness to learn through to practical application to embed the learning.
- Perform effective learning evaluation for aligned training programs, providing data, feedback and reporting to relevant business areas and wider L&D, to ensure the effectiveness of training delivery and content.
- Robust preparation, planning and delivery of Induction, upskill and cross-skill, exclusively for our claims operations teams, including systems, technical knowledge, soft skills, and product training.
- Build networks and relationships with key stakeholders across Insurer Services to facilitate support for training activities and stay up to date with changes that affect technical claims capabilities.
- Provide training and coaching support to Colleagues, initiating feedback to the individual and the business on an individual’s performance, upon completion of training/coaching initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across the team to ensure that workloads and outcomes are met, including supporting on other training/coaching needs as and when required.
- Stay current with developments and trends in L&D, business disciplines and strategy and demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and willingness to learn and use contemporary technology.
- Use professional knowledge of principles, best practice, methods, and techniques for creative delivery of effective learning solutions through varied and relevant solution and delivery methods.
- Knowledge and understanding of claims, including relevant processes, strategy, and systems
- Excellent presentation, training, facilitation, workshop delivery and communication skills as well as strong stakeholder management at all levels, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to interact with people effectively, demonstrating empathy, rapport, and an ability to read their audience
- Strong growth mindset, promoting a culture of continuous improvement and identifying and escalating opportunities to drive performance and outputs of all training and development
- Practical knowledge and application of evaluation methods – utilising data to understand trends and issues
- Demonstrable knowledge of principles of insurance, Financial Services market, and customer service environments
- Demonstrates strong coaching and feedback skills and seeks out opportunities to use effectively to support others.
- Salary – Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible Working – Please speak to your recruiter to discuss days in the office and home.
- Mental Wellbeing Support Programme - Thrive mental health app, colleague assistance programme 24/7 support, digital GP
- Health & Wellbeing – Life Assurance / Wills Service / Income Protection (75% of base salary for 2 years and covered after 1 year of service
- Competitive Bonus Scheme - All colleagues are eligible for our annual 4Cs performance bonus, which is usually paid in March. The scheme is based on Hastings’ performance against our business goals and your own personal performance.
- Tech Scheme – save up to 13% on new tech & household goods and spread the cost via salary sacrifice interest-free!
- Plus all the rest; – 25 days holiday with option to buy & sell a max of 5 days, pension matched up to 10%, cycle-to-work scheme, summer and Christmas parties!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.