We have a number of full time opportunities for motivated Intervention Negotiators to join our growing team in Leicester. With the aim in being market leading in the motor claims industry, we are looking for the best of the best to come and join us on this exciting journey.
This is outbound third party intervention where every minute counts so you will need to be a highly motivated self-starter who is confident negotiating and can build a nice rapport with our third party customers.
This role will include partial working from home as well as being based at the Leicester office.
The Third Party Intervention team is responsible for providing vehicle and repair solutions to third parties following an accident when our policyholder is at fault. By successfully intervening, we are able to not only control our costs, but also control the customer experience.
Today’s Third Party could be tomorrow’s Hastings customer!
What will you be doing?
- Making and receiving inbound/outbound calls and talking to customers for the majority of the shift.
- Working efficiently using our outbound contact strategy to ensure you are speaking to third party customers as soon after the notification of the accident as possible.
- Use our menu of offers to find a solution that best meets the customers’ needs whilst being mindful of unnecessary costs.
- Use active listening and good questioning to understand and assess the damage whilst capturing the information accurately.
- Quickly and accurately establish whether the vehicle is repairable or if it is going to be deemed a total loss (write off).
- Be aware that some customers may have sustained injuries during the accident. You will need to identify these and refer the customers to our external provider where appropriate.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Proven track record in a similar role within the Insurance Industry OR a strong negotiation background in sales/inbound/outbound calls
- Exemplary negotiation, questioning and decision making skills
- Proven ability to succeed in a sales environment.
- A track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated attitude
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Starting salary of £23,304
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
We are pleased to be certified as a carbon neutral organization, we have our own Inclusion Council, Well Being Committee and Employee Forum Representatives.
We have donated a lot of money to charity over the years including enhanced donations during covid-19 as well as having lots of fun fund raising!
You will be joining an organization that really cares about our Colleagues, Customers and Community whilst ensuring that our business continues to grow and thrive.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.