Are you looking for a fresh and exciting leadership role within a dynamic and colleague centric business? Do you have previous Claims or Fraud knowledge? If so, we have a great opportunity at our Bexhill-on-Sea office for a talented Claims Fraud Team Leader to help support and drive the performance of a talented team of Claims Fraud Negotiators.
You will be leading a Claims Fraud team within the Counter Fraud Department to protect the honest Hastings Direct customers against fraudulent claims. Providing support to the Claims Fraud Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the team forward and maintaining performance levels as well as supporting the implementation of the Claims Fraud strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Operational responsibility for leading a team of Claims Fraud Negotiators
- Implementation of the Claims strategy and the creation/introduction of relevant performance measures
- Ensure claims are dealt with effectively and efficient in line with company procedure and service standards
- Working with your team to ensure the quality and their development needs are met on a day to day basis – everyone in your team should have a development plan with actions
- Conduct regular one to ones and team meetings
- Providing regular audit reports on each of your team members on an agreed reoccurrence and bespoke reports as agreed
- Ensure you are meeting customers fair and reasonable expectations and questioning peers/managers where processes do not meet these expectations
We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous experience of leading and developing a team
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Previous knowledge of Claims and/or Fraud highly beneficial
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment
A business that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Up to 10% pension match
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.