Are you looking for a new, exciting role within a dynamic and colleague centric business? If so, we have a great opportunity for a Claims Communication Support to join our Claims Operations department. This role would be an ideal opportunity for someone with a Claims background who is passionate about supporting the delivery of clear internal communications.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a consistent approach to the delivery of our Claims operations communications across all of our sites. You’ll ensure it is centralised, controlled and aligned to our 4Cs objectives and the Hastings Direct communications strategy. We have a number of exciting new initiatives planned for 2021 so you will need to share our passion, energy and vision and a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
What will you be doing?
- Create governance around Claims Operations communication requests in order to drive focus on the right messages at the right time
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships at all levels across Claims Operations to ensure delivery of the operational communications agenda
- Meet regularly and work closely with Internal Communications to ensure all Claims operational communications are aligned to the Hastings Communication strategy including editorial calendar and development of core channels
- Create and manage the Claims Operations communications calendar
- Help Claims Operations leadership team to create consistent and engaging steering packs and board presentations
- Liaise with programme leads, internal communications and C&CI to identify formal communication requirements for messaging to frontline colleagues
- Write, develop and distribute operational business communications that are targeted towards Claims Operations
- Manage and develop core Claims Operations communication tools ensuring they are on brand and of high quality, i.e. Claims Ops Intranet pages, newsletters, posters and wallboards
- Management of department reward budget allocation
We’re looking for people who have:
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge/experience of working in contact centres and operational communications with a Claims background desirable
- Highly motivated and confident working with minimum of supervision
- Proactive and organised with a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Willing to work flexibly as required in order to fulfil the core requirements of the role and willing to travel to all Hastings Direct sites as required
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Competitive base salary
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment
A business that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.