We’re currently recruiting for 2 x Claims Commercial Managers to join our accidental damage and property damage motor claims team! We have positions available within Liability & Credit Hire.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial, you will define and deliver our claims commercial strategy. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver ambitious targets and, support our transformation into a top quartile claims function. This role can be based from Bexhill, Leicester or from home. You will be required to come to our Bexhill based headquarters, every few weeks. If you have significant knowledge of claims, you have a hands on approach and want to drive change, then we would love to hear from you!
How you’ll make a difference:
- Support the setting and delivery of our commercial strategies to maximize the indemnity outcome. This means we pay the right amount on every claim, no more, no less.
- Support the forecasting and budgeting activity for claims. This includes setting and managing ‘trading’ performance for a core aspect of our customer journey.
- Own the commercial performance of a key component of claims; ensuring these are documented, understood, and performance measures in place to meet our ambitious objectives.
- Identifying trading performance improvement opportunities, working across the matrix to deliver change.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has strong commercial acumen and comfortable with the mechanics of the allocated claims P&L and drivers of performance.
- Is results oriented and thrives in an agile environment.
- Is focused and able to deliver change effectively within a matrix organization.
- Is innovative and driven – able to seek out opportunities to disrupt and innovate whilst also incrementally evolving current practices; drive to cut-through challenges to deliver results.
Benefits for you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5000 car allowance
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched pension contribution
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Click here to see the full list of benefits: https://www.hastingsdirectcareers.com/what-we-offer/a-supportive-business
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.