Due to expansion of our team, we have another auditing role available! We are looking for a Claims Auditor to join our technical auditing team. The right person will have a strong claims background with knowledge and experience in a variety of claims journeys and have good commercial awareness.
We are passionate about supporting a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can be based at our friendly Bexhill-On-Sea combined with partial working from home or, for the right candidate, be fully home based.
Within the position, you will be carrying out risk-based audits of our claims departments. You will be measuring, monitoring and tracking performance against procedure and philosophy as well as identifying leakage, areas of develop and the solutions where appropriate. By challenging processes and procedures which don’t comply or meet expectations it means we can ensure our customers’ interests are at the heart of how we do business.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing and ensuring claims are managed in an effective and efficient manner, achieving best outcomes
- Ensuring we are compliant with regulatory procedures
- Designing and developing risk-based audits across the claims functions
- Delivering balanced, accurate and evidenced feedback and making recommendations for improvements, ensuring feedback is follow through to a conclusion
- Regularly liaising with heads of department and senior management
We’re looking for people who have:
- Motor claims operational experience with a sound knowledge of all areas (including liability, indemnity and bodily injury
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and identify areas of risk and opportunity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness
- Organisational skills, planning skills and strong time management
- Previous audit/coaching/team development background advantageous
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable base salary with a real opportunity to develop and progress
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
We are pleased to be certified as a carbon neutral organization and we have our own Inclusion Council, Well Being Committee and Employee Forum Representatives.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.